Sunday, August 31, 2008

A little update!!!

I'll make a longer post tomorrow, but at least I wanted to tell you about something we've done this weekend. We shot an "in love" session in two day (because the first day was super cloudy and it got dark super fast), and I've been editing some of the pictures. Today my two sisters-in-law and I went to get a pedicure, and it felt great!!! It was a gift from my mother-in-law!!! She's a wonderful person, and she always makes sure we are doing good! The pedicure was so good!!! I totally loved it!!!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

hala pequena! como mola. como a ti te gusta tanto hacer fotos de pies debes haber hecho fotos de vuestros pedicures:)

Pilar said...

Me dijo mi cunada que estaba genial y que lo tenia que hacer algun dia.. pero nunca lo hice. Bueno cuando vuelva de furlough vamos juntas jeje

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

Siiiiii, nos vamos a hacernos una, porque es super relajante!!!!
Pense en lo de la foto, pero se nos olvido... queriamos hacernos una foto de los pies de las 3!!!! Y no me lleve la camara :S