Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back in Knoxville!

Yesterday, we got home after spending the weekend in Murfreesboro, TN. We had a lot of fun there! We went shopping, got pedicures, etc... I really enjoyed it :D Plus, I got to spend all those days with my wonderful husband! he's been working a lot lately!
We also did a photo session with my sister-in-law and her husband! We had to do it in two days because the light was really bad on saturday! It was cloudy and dark, so I wasn't getting the kind of light and pictures I wanted. I'll be editing these pictures, and preparing other cd's for other sessions, so it's going to be a busy week. And we start college!!!! it's going to be veeeery busy, but it's a short semester that only lasts 3 months, so it will go by fast!
By the way, in case you were wondering, I didn't really shop! I found really cute dresses and shirts, but I'll just wait to spend my  money on clothes when I see a Zara, lol

2 comments:

Pilar said...

guess where I am going right now? hehehehe.... just to return Matthew's jacket and get it in the right color, I am too fat to go shopping...

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

whatever! I've heard you say that all your life... I don't believe it anymore ;)