Friday, August 29, 2008

Just a normal day

Like I said, we don't have much to talk about...Don't take me wrong, Nate and I have so much fun every minute we are together! but if I had to say every little silly thing we do, it would take forever!!! We tend to be crazy weird when we are together, and sometimes we find ourselves doing the same things, lol This week we've just been working, still trying to figure out the design of our business cards, reading, etc... I've been doing a lot of photography research too, I can't help it! I just love it! but now there are even more things I want to buy for the business, hehe Don't worry, I can control myself!
Today I'll probably spend all morning cleaning, and running errands. And thursday is my first day of class. I have to student teach in october or november... not sure about the exact month, and I'm kind of excited about it! I have to do 3 bulletin boards, so my mind is already running, thinking about some ideas and how to apply my photography passion into a high school bulletin board ;) I think it will work! since I'm doing an education major in business!
We're going to have an interesting weekend, so we'll let you know on Monday :D

5 comments:

Pilar said...

Maybe in one of your bulletins you can take some photos of you students and teacher teaching and stuff, maybe parents can see them and would want to buy the photos or set up a session... Seniors may see them and want their senior photos done....

Ashley said...

hello little prima. hahaha glad you started a personal blog, too bad you didnt tell your prego lady cousin about it, or the name of it.... hmmmm what should I think about that? I guess I will assume you still love me anyway, but maybe delete from the list of my blogging buddies, but then there would only be pilar and everyone would know how few friends I have hahaha just kidding, glad we can see what is going on in you n nates lives we love and miss you two little clowns.

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

sorry, I assumed Pilar would tell you!!!! I didn't mean it in a bad way!!!
I still love you!!!!! :D We miss you guyssss!!!

Pilar said...

I so did tell her, as soon as you tolf me. Don't put it on me!! haha

Pilar said...

told me.... sorry my bad