Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fun with out Spanish friends!

This last 5 days, we got to spend some time with our friends from Spain! They went to New York for vacation and came to TN to visit us! We were so excited! We spent friday night in GA, and I got to see my friend Deborah! and we spent saturday in Atlanta. Our friend Deborah took us to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast and then we left for the World of Coca Cola! it was so fun! My favorite part was when at the end we were able to try a lot of Coca-cola products from many continents! I love all international things!
We finally went to Zara, which is my favorite store ever!!! It took us a while to find the mall where it was, but it was worth it :) I found so many stores that I did not know I could find in the US! Like Tous!!! I loved that mall, now I won't wanna shop anywhere else, lol and we went to H & M also! I love shopping and I missed going to those stores! And my wonderful husband got me an outfit and a dress! wohooo! 
On Sunday we went to church, and at night we went to Gatlinburg. I love Gatlinburg at night! so cute! So we walked around and drove around and took a lot of pictures!
On Monday we went to Pigeon Forge for more shopping for them and got some Bruster's ice-cream. And on Tuesday we took it easy! We had the chance to do a photo shoot for them though! They were so easy to take pictures of! So sweet to each other! Then we went home and made cookies for the trip. And btw, they have been cooking a lot all these days for us! We loved it! They're so good at cooking!
And today, we took them back to the airport! I'm going to miss them! We spent some time in the airport having some coffee (peppermint mocha, mmmm), and talked, and when they left we went to H & M to buy Nate's birthday present really quick.... he doesn't know what it is, but I can't wait to give it to him!
The bad part of all this.... I got sick on monday night, and Nate got sick on tuesday. I feel so much better now, but Nate feels really sick... my poor nene! so he is in bed, and I'm trying to take care of him! I hate seeing him like that :( So pray for him if you can!

Here are some pics!!!











3 comments:

Ashley said...

O my goodness, you must be kidding me, not only are you guys still alive, but you also have a personal life once again????:) Hehehe you had to know once you finally posted up stuff on here you would get a hard time. Sounds like you stayed super busy and had a ton of fun. I am sure you feel a little better since you were finally able to shop for real. One day....when I am no longer a watermelon belly, and if everything goes according to plan...I am actually skinny(ish) again, I will shop!:) Finances providing I can :) hahaha! Or if not I will just shop for the cutie lil Sergio...Although his first year of life is more or less taken care of:) Good to hear from you hope youre both feeling better!

Pilar said...

Casi me habia dado por vencida y la verdad esque le he dado a este por error jejejeje. Ya era hora maja!! :) Me alegro que lo pasarais bien y ahora... ha hacer sitio para tu sobrinita no?? :) bueno y tu hermano y cristina claro jeje. Disfruta y por fotos vale?? Hasta de tu nuevo vestido de zara, o hm

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

Jejeje, lo siento chicas! es que no paramos con la universidad y el trabajo, sniff sniff y lo que queda!!! pero ya vamos mejor! intentare poner mas cositas! mi sobrina es una monada!!! nos la quedamos, jeje y tenemos unas ganas de conocer a Aitor!!! vaya dos bombones! A mi vestido le tengo que hacer un par de arreglos, pero mi conjuntito de Zara lo pondre! yujuuuu!!!!! me encanta Zara! Ashley cuando vaya para alla nos tenemos que ir de compras! Pilar a ti no te digo na que ya te veo yo la de conjuntitos nuevos que tienes, jejeje
Besitos chicas!